Monday, October 08, 2007

8th October 2007.

Eoys over offically today.

Cmon lets celebrate, ~ clap clap, celebrate, ~clap clap~, celebrate and sing..... piang piang piang.

Ok, enough.

Tomorrow i have lots of activities, well actually only 3. Badminton with 1e gang, rollerblading/cycling with 3I grp and soccer with terence they all. Badminton was cancelled not long ago budden then other 2 are still on. Going cycling first in the morning and soccer in the afternoon. Good time to get myself some excercise.

No school still on wed, maybe badminton on that day. See first.

With results coming out next week, im starting to worry. Wahlao, if english fail then everything gone. Wth sia. Enjoy life while you can.

I know one guy, his dad damn crazy. He's not taking a break after his eoys cos his dad is making him prepare for O LEVELS. He's sec 3 btw. I wanna knock some sense into his dad.

One thing after eoy which i dont like. My bro's just finish taking his Psle, and guess what. The school allow him to dont go school and stay at home. When i heard this, my first reaction was " WAHLAO EH. I everyday go out "

Who are my real friends?

No comments: